Newlywed, trying to find a house. We are looking at expanding our family and are looking for a comfortable 2-3 BRs. He gets SS and I work FT

Asked by Vanessa, Philadelphia, PA Thu Nov 7, 2013

Answers

11
Matthew Dors…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Hey Vanessa,

If you don't have anyone helping you, I specialize working with buyers in Philly and suburbs to get the best possible deal. If needed I can get your closing costs paid for so you can buy with as little money out of pocket as possible and help you get approved. It's a great time to buy and with interest rates this low your timing is perfect. It's an exciting time for you, good luck!

Feel free to call me with any questions. Thanks!

Matt 215-520-5086
email: Dorseymatt@hotmail.com
Flag Thu Nov 7, 2013
Philip J. Cu…, Agent, Feasterville, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Since you're moving from your godparents are you looking to buy or rent and what area are you looking in I have a 2br1bath in Summerton Please call me at 267 934-1971

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P.Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49
267-934-1971
http://www.GreatPaRE.com
PhilCunningham2004@Yahoo.com
Web Reference:  http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Renee Porsia, Agent, Newtown, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Hello Vanessa,

Congrats on your new marriage.

You are on the right track... having goals and planning for your future are extremely important. Best to do your homework now rather than at the last minute.

I am not sure that I am understanding what you are asking though... I would have to ask you where you would like to be, what style home do you both prefer.. actually there are so many other questions I would have for you.

What I will tell you is that if you are looking to really discuss your future goals,you should first find a buyer agent and then build your relationship with that agent. When the time comes to start the search, you will be a much savvy buyer.

Even if you are wanting to rent, the time will come when you might want to purchase a home and you can just contact your agent.

I do not know your current financial situation and I wouldn't recommend you putting your business here on Trulia... but it is actually much cheaper to purchase than to rent right now.. so I would want to explore your situation further. If it turned out that renting would be better for your situation right now, then thats what you would then do but if not, you could wind up saving money that I am sure you could use for other things.

If you would like to discuss your goals further, feel free to contact me at reneeporsia@mac.com or at 215.669.0589.

Renée Porsia
Associate Broker/Consultant
RE/MAX Action
215.669.0589 Direct
215.358.1100 Ask for Renée

Proudly servicing Philadelphia, Bucks & Montgomery Counties full-time for over 13 years.

http://www.reneeporsia.com Philadelphia and The Main Line's Favorite Blog
Jonea Price, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Hi Vanessa,

Congratulations on you recent marraige! I would be glad to work with you on the purchase of your new home. Please call or email me to discuss your plans further. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks!

Jo Major
Keller Williams Realty Group
JoMajor.kw@gmail.com
267.634.3256
Michael Solo…, Agent, Huntingdon Valley, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Call me to discuss your wants and needs in a new home.Currently I am offering qualified buyers up to a 1/2 of 1% of the purchase price of your new home as a brokers credit to the buyer.

Michael Solomon
Realty Mark Associates
2153764444 x 95 office
2154212121 cell
Emily Mccue, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Hi Vanessa,

The Manayunk/Roxborough area of Philadelphia is a great place for the first time home buyer!

I'd be happy to talk with you more about the process and what you are looking for in your new home.

Emily A. McCue
Licensed Real Estate Agent

CENTURY 21 Alliance
4370 Main Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127

Office: (215) 483-3131 Cell: (267) 975-6760 Fax: (215) 483-3827
Licensed in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: License # RS-319388
Email: emily.mccue@century21.com
http://www.emilymccuehomes.com
Emily Mccue, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Hi Vanessa,

Emily A. McCue
Licensed Real Estate Agent

CENTURY 21 Alliance
4370 Main Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127

Email: emily.mccue@century21.com
http://www.emilymccuehomes.com
Shelly Mills, , Philadelphia, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Hi Vanessa,

I am a realtor specializing in the Northwest section of Philadelphia. Call me to schedule a buyer's consultation.

267-978-2296
Debora Grook…, Agent, Blue Bell, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Give me a call. I would be happy to answer your questions and help you find your new home. 215-688-3134
R. Eric Axel…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Hi Vanessa, perhaps we can help. I have represented many young couples, first time home buyers recently.

Can you email me a little bit more about what/where you are looking for? What budget or monthly payment do you think you feel comfortable working with? We can of course help you out with this.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Licensed in NJ and PA
856.617.1212 m
axelson@kurfiss.com
Im sending an email now. thanks
Flag Thu Nov 7, 2013
Leon Aksman"…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Thu Nov 7, 2013
Have nice Properties fron S Philly to Fishtown to Ne Philly.

Prices starting around 200,000