Need to rent a 2 bedroom apartment

Asked by staceyon2001, Amityville, NY Thu May 23, 2013

Need to rent a 2 bedroom apartment for 2 adults and 2 litle children with 1500 max rent or 1600 inc utilities. I'm looking in Nassau county and suffolk county since my job is in melville

Answers

2
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu May 23, 2013
Check http://www.mlsli.com or consider working with an agent; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; or word of mouth, etc.
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Thu May 23, 2013
Stacey.

Finding a home can be less stressful than you think.

We would be happy to provide you with a FREE service called Listing Book. Listing Book provides every property listed with the Multiple Listing Service.

We will set up an account that you will then own. Simply enter your search criteria and everything that matches your search will be delivered to your account.

If a property that is over your price limit is reduced into your range, you will be immediately notified.
When new properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service that meet your search requirements, you will be immediately notified.

This service is free to you and does not obligate you to me or any other Realtor; you get to pick with whom you wish to work.

The minimal information we need to get you started is your full name, email address and $ maximum. You will control the rest.

Contact us at gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com