Need to find Wheelchair Accessible Housing-roll-in shower House/Condo/Apt SLC Downtown Area for an injured Marine w/small 6lb Companion/service dog

Asked by marine, Greensburg, PA Tue Jun 11, 2013

Please

Answers

4
Wendy Starli…, Agent, RIVERTON, UT
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Are you looking for a rental, or something to purchase? There are a few condos listed for sale that have roll in showers, wide doorways and halls, etc.

If you are looking to rent instead, there are several agencies in Salt Lake (rent.com, Rentler, apartments.com, etc.) that can help you screen for those features in a rental. :)

Wendy Starling
Owner
Starling Real Estate
801-759-1775
wendy@starlingrealestate.com
http://www.StarlingRealEstate.com
Looking for renting verses purchasing will make the search very different. I would believe with purchasing you could find a place that works really well and change a few things that might not be just right. Getting someone to install the right kind of shower can be fairly easy.
http://www.skeletonglass.com/?page_id=520
Flag Mon Nov 10, 2014
Pat Kiel, Agent, SLC, UT
Tue Jun 11, 2013
I would love to help you find the right place. My office is about 5 minutes from downtown SLC so I am very familiar with the area.

Pat Kiel
Broker/Owner
Exit Realty Legacy
801-541-2189
Pat@ExitLegacyUtah.com
Craig Pattbe…, , Salt Lake City, UT
Tue Jun 11, 2013
You might want to call the VA Hospital. They might be able to direct to someone that can help. I go there for treatment and they are extremely helpful.

Thanks for your service.

801-584-2575 - act like you are setting a medical appointment and ask the first person to answer if they can help you.

Good luck. If that does not work and you need extra help, give me a call. 801-808-4567
Michael & Kia…, Agent, Sandy, UT
Tue Jun 11, 2013
Call me and I can help you with your needs.
Michael Burns
Equity Real Estate
801-999-4260
I found out my credit score is 674 but finding accessible housing to rent/buy is impossible! Anyone have any ideas?
Flag Wed Jul 17, 2013