Need 3/2 , prefer spacious with yard and garage in North OKC. Would like to be close to Bthany/Warr Acres. Will considerRTO properties as well.?

Asked by Trish L Becker, Oklahoma City, OK Wed Aug 21, 2013

We have been looking for some time, but have ran into so many scams/false ads that we are growing tired of getting our hopes up.Help!

Answers

4
Brenda Pitro…, Agent, Edmond, OK
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Check out our website...

http://www.expressrealtyok.com

We have rentals.
Michael Clut…, , Oklahoma City, OK
Thu Aug 22, 2013
With interest rates still very low you should consider purchasing a home instead of renting. I would love to speak with you about getting you qualified for a mortgage loan. Please call me @ 405 595 1764.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Drive the neighborhoods and call directly off the for rent signs and check out the Sunday edition of the Daily Oklahoman.

Best of luck on finding your Rental.
Carolyn Sims, Agent, Oklahoma City, OK
Wed Aug 21, 2013
I would be happy to help you. I meet with my clients in my office and do a buyer consultation. If you would like to meet, give me a call. Purchasing a home is a big investment and can be overwhelming. It is important for you to be educated when making a purchase. Please contact me and we will set up an appointment.

You can also look at my website and look for properties on the multilist.

Carolyn Sims
Keller Williams Realty Elite
405-808-7922
carolynsims@kw.com