Need 1 or 2 br in nice area -- house, condo, apt. or townhouse by July 20 to start new job in area.

Asked by Susan Cupp, Gainesville, FL Sun Jul 8, 2012

I am an empty nester (kids at Univ of Fl) moving to area to start job July 23.

Answers

7
Lynn Esposito, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Hi Susan - I also have a one/1.5 furnished for $550 per month, plus electric & phone. My condos in Vista Plantation offer washer/dryer in each condo as well as covered parking. All utilities are included except electric, phone and internet. Do you have your own furniture? I have both furnished and unfurnished. Sorry but no pets or smoking. . Please call me at 772-562-6300 to discuss all possibilites. I do have one that will allow a small pet in another community..
Lynn Esposito, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Mon Jul 9, 2012
Hi - My name is Lynn and I do rentals and sales at the Vista Plantation condominiums. I do have furnished or unfurnished rentals available in one and two bedrooms. Please contact me at 772-562-6300 to discuss your needs further. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Sand and Land, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Hi Susan,
I have several furnished condos available for immediate occupancy at Indian River Club in South Vero Beach. They are new - built in 2007 and the community is really friendly. Call or email if you would like more information.

Beth Livers
Norris & Company Real Estate
Cell #772-559-6958
Michelle Kan…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Hi Susan I am experienced with relocation work with a number of employers in the area. I m a native Floridian & have several compelling options for you please call me now to discuss your needs.
Michelle 772-538-4017
Monette Lesme, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Hi Susan, We have several rentals you may be interested to look at. Please visit our website, to see the homes.
We look forward to meeting you.
Monette Lesme
Broker-Owner
ML Executive Realty, Inc.
http://www.mlexecutiverealty.com
772.569.6956
Kimberly Tay…, , Vero Beach, FL
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Susan, I have a beautifully fully furnished condo in Ft Pierce along the island on A1A where Vero and Ft Pierce meet. Amazing wrap around balcony with ocean and river views. Two bedroom, completely remodeled nicely furnished. Would this area work for you? It is available immediately. How long would you need it for?
Kimberly Taylor
772.539.1135
Dale Sorensen Real Estate
Phil Swis, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Sun Jul 8, 2012
Hi Susan,
I can get you a number of homes and condos that fit your immediate needs. Please let me know your price range and if you have a specific area of Vero that you would like to be close to.
Phil Swis
Beneduce Realty
772 539 1462 cell