Need help with where to live in Stamford area for job relocation...

Asked by Myriam, Stamford, CT Tue Jul 20, 2010

I am relocating for a job in Stamford. Looking for a house to rent for 1-2 years in Fairfield County in an area that has decent schools...Any suggestions as to where to look? I am flying out to the area next week to start my search...Help!!!

Answers

4
Nick Gandhi, Agent, Stamford, CT
Tue Oct 2, 2012
Hello Myriam

Welcome to Stamford! I love this area (I may be biased since I live here).

If have not found the perfect place, feel free to reach out. Rentals in Stamford change go quick and the inventory is updated every day.

Additionally, if you have general questions about the area, its schools or anything outside of real estate too, feel free to reach out.

Again, welcome!

Nick Gandhi
Equity Capital Real Estate
(203) 280 3838
Maryann K, Agent, Cos Cob, CT
Tue Aug 21, 2012

Welcome to Fairfield County! If you have not begun your search yet and are looking for that perfect rental in a great area; feel free to send me an email to discuss in further detail; I specialize in rentals and work in both Greenwich and Stamford ! Can't go wrong in Fairfield County!

Thanks and all the best!
MK
Real Answers…, Both Buyer And Seller, Fairfield County, CT
Tue Dec 6, 2011
Fairfield, New Canaan, Darien, and Greenwich are your best school systems for public education.
Elizabeth He…, Agent, Agawam, MA
Wed Jul 21, 2010
Hello, Myriam!

I would first go to http://www.city-data.com to check on demographics for Stamford neighborhoods as Realtors aren't allowed to recommend areas (it's called "steering" and is illegal).

If you are working with an agent, have them tailor your home search to rentals or lease option (rent-to-own) properties. Pick the properties that appeal to you the most and have your agent set up showing appointments for when you'll be in town.

If I can be of any further assistance I am licensed in CT and can be reached via elizabeth@elizabethherbert.com