Need help finding rental property in Redford . landlord lost the house , I was renting due to Taxes non paid over several years. 3 bdrs

Asked by nesciloveshim, Redford, MI Wed May 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3082534157-9900-Bramell-Detroit…

Answers

2
Aaron B. Lew…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Sun May 19, 2013
When dealing with foreclosures (tax or mortgage) especially in Detroit, OCCUPANT has the MOST power and control.

That is why the first thing I advise my clients is to NOT MOVE!

Not the previous owner, not the landlord, not the bank even.

Aaron B. Lewis
313-405-7337
Harold, Agent, Wayne, NJ
Wed May 15, 2013
Are you still in the property? Did the home go into tax deed foreclosure? If you have been staying in the home for some time; I may be able to help you purchase this property if your interested. I just need more detail to your situation. I help people in peculiar situations similar to yours. I specialize in tax deed auction sales, rentals, bank owned , and HUD properties. I love what I do. If you give me a call I would love to help you with this situation.

Harold
313-615-0153