Need 2 bedroom with parking in Roscoe Village starting August 1st.

Asked by Toni Augustine, Chicago, IL Tue Apr 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3116128687-Apartment-Chicago-IL-60618

Answers

8
Joe Schiller, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Jul 15, 2013
you should get to work..lots of people are looking for the same unit
JIM Michaels, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
email me at jmichaels@remax.net for my list in Roscoe Village
Zel Stakic, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
I see a few condo's in the roscoe Village and price is 1100 to 1700 if you send me you email I will send you these listing for your review. send me a email at zelrealty@aol.com or call me at 773-818-4550.

ZEL
Manuel Brown, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
Hi Toni,

Roscoe village is a very popular area to live. It is a little early to look for an August 1st move in. I am sure a broker or leasing agent can assist you in your search as the time get closer. Let me also recommend that you look for landlord for rent signs as well. In some areas right now landlords are trying to rent properties themselves. Not that I am trying to take business away from myself or my associates. It is a landlords market.

Toni, Just a question to you. You would be amazed at what you can purchase for that monthly price with interest rates being as low as they are and you would be receiving a good tax savings as well. Something to think about.
Bill J Delig…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
Work with a Realtor on this and start your serious search in mid June. Be prepared to provide security deposit upfront.

What is your budget?
Web Reference:  http://www.BJDHOMES.com
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Barbara Bied…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
What's your price range? I'll email you listings. Barbara Biederman City Point Realty bbiederman@citypointrealty.com 773-914-5309
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 1, 2013
That is not a real listing. Try realtor.com or have an agent help you. We do not charge.