Need an apartment in miami dade, budget 1200, 2 bedrooms.

Asked by katyacastellanos, Miami, FL Mon Sep 30, 2013

Answers

10
Ana McNatt, Agent, Aventura, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Miami Dade is very big. I need to know what do you want to be close to. For example School, Work, Activities.

And be ready with at least 2 months or 3 months to include 1st, Last and security. Also it will be necessary to have a credit report and background check.

I am a full time Realtor and I am looking forward to helping you call me at my cell 786-337-0063.

Real Living First Service, Ready for the Future of Real Estate.
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hello Katya, if you are looking to lease in the areas of Kendall, Fontainebleau, Westchester, Central Miami and Doral please feel free to contact my assistant in our rental department so that we can better serve you, 305-804-7411. Thank you.
Donna Stewart, Agent, Cutler Ridge, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
what area of Miami and when do you need to move? Please email me or call me and I can help you right away.
Donna Stewart
Advanta Realty
305-979-0923
dstewart@advantarealty.com
Alberto Baca, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Good afternoon Katya,

Please email me a little more information such as where in Miami you want to live and what is your timeline.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Katya,

I have a large portfolio of rental properties, please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com. I can also help clients with a low credit score.
Alan Drecksl…, , Miami, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Miami-Dade is quite large. Do you want to live in the northern part of the county, southern part, maybe downtown? Where will you be working, or are you going to school? Do you have any pets? What is your time frame? FYI, Typically, the landlord is requiring first last and one months security. Is that comfortable for you? Let me know. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks. Alan Drecksler Rose Realty & Associates, Inc. 305-984-5300 alan@roserealtymiami.com
Jose Gomez, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hi Katya, There is a large portfolio of properties in Miami and the surrounding areas that I'm sure will suit your budget and needs. Please go to my website http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez and in the search field simply enter your criteria. Be sure to select RENTAL for the property type. If there are any properties that you are interested in, please let me know so I can make the necessary arrangements for you.

Jose Gomez
Email: JoseGomezRealtor@gmail.com
Web: http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez
I need your assistance to transfer $25.Million USD from my bank to

your country.Reply if you are interested for more details.

Mr Badri Ali
badriali@hotmail.com
badriali2000@yahoo.com
+447045776474
Flag Thu Feb 27, 2014
Jenny May, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Where exactly? Do you have pets?

Jenny Arias May
Metro1 Properties
3058017511
Vicqui Zavala, Agent, Doral, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
Hola Katia, contactame directamente y te puedo ayudar, dejame saber tu correo electronico para enviarte lo que tenemos disponible.

Vicqui Zavala
Realtor Associate
Cell 7865533824
E-mail vicquizavala.realtor@gmail.com
Monica L. Go…, Agent, Miami, FL
Mon Sep 30, 2013
HI Katya,

Please call me I can help you.

Monica Londoño Gonzalez
Lic. Sales Associate, LCAM
1000 Brickell Ave.
Suite 640
Miami, FL 33131
O.786.206.7921
F. 305.675.0296
Venezuela: 212.210.5973
http://www.nexxosrealty.com