Need a beach rental for March 1st. On or just a block away. $1800-$2000 Any Suggestions?

Asked by Corey Mistretta, Mon Dec 24, 2012

We are currently in a lease until March 1st and need to give a 60 day notice. Need help with this dilemma.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3071918085-2300-Beach-Haven-Dr-…

Answers

3
Robert H. Ashburner, Jr.’s answer
Robert H. As…, , Virginia Beach, VA
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Corey,

Kari is absolutely correct you could OWN your a home near the beach for $2,000.00 per month. I would love to help you explore that option and teach you how to figure out what you can afford comfortablly and how to determine how much a given home will cost to own.

Robert H. Ashburner, Jr. NMLSR 607856
(Bobby)
Monarch Mortgage
2809 South Lynnhaven Road, Suite 200
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
(757) 652-5851
KPiecuch, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Bellevue, WA
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Did you realize for $1800-$2000 per month you could OWN a $260,000-$300,000 home? Why waste the money on rent? Purchase a home, build some equity and hence wealth..or rent out a couple rooms and gain some income.

You can purchase for zero down if you are active duty military (through VA) or for as little as 3.5% down through FHA.

Give me a call if you would like to learn more.
757-779-8247
Kari Butterton
KButterton@movewithfirst.com
ReMax First Team
Corey,

Robert H. Ashburner, Jr. NMLSR 607856
(Bobby)
Monarch Mortgage
2809 South Lynnhaven Road, Suite 200
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
(757) 652-5851
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Jonathan O'C…, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Tue Dec 25, 2012
No. 1 thing about your dilemma.... it is almost a rule that VACANT rentals will not be held longer than two weeks, maybe three at the most.

So you need rentals that are ONLY available the first week of February or later.

Since May of 2011 I have assisted approximately 150 families find rentals.

I do not charge for my services. The broker will pay me a finder's fee on the property you eventually rent.

I will be happy to set you up with an automated search in the MLS search engine. Unlike trulia, zillow, homes.com, and hotpads the MLS search engine I will provide will be updated as fast as is humanly possible. Those other websites many tiomes will have stale listings sometimes rented as far back as four months.

They get a feed from the MLS. I am a member of the MLS. Their goal is to sell advertising to advertsiers based on how much they can get you to look at their webpages. My goal is to find you a home as efficiently as possible, so they we spend less gas and time looking at homes. I have a very different goal from those websites mentioned.

Here is what I need to know:
You name.
Your phone number. (cell)
Your e-mail.
If you are military I need a non-mil e-mail.
rent: 1800-2000
Min BR?
Min BA?
Min sq feet?
Do you need it pet friendly?
Single Family only? or is a Townhouse OK?
What is the last day, do or die, you must be moved in? (Mar 1?)
What is the fastest you can move in?

Do you want Ocean Front or nearby, or is near the bay OK?

Let me know how I can assist you.
Jonathan O'Connor
William E. Wood & Assoc.
757-373-9355
joconnor@williamewood.com