Need a Realtor or property management co's help!!!!

Asked by Betty Fryman, Castle Rock, CO Sat Dec 22, 2012

My husband and I are relocating back to the Highlands Ranch area. We need two houses in close proximity to each other each home having 3 bedrooms 2 baths. the problem is my total cost should not exceed 3500 a month. We need the homes as of February 1st 2013 but I can't get a realtor to call me back!!! bettyfryman@gmail.com

Answers

5
Michael Huffman’s answer
Michael Huff…, Agent, Englewood, CO
Tue Dec 25, 2012
Elizabeth, are you looking to purchase or rent? Most Realtors are not property managers and wont be able to help you with a rental home. If your looking to purchase, I would be happy to assist you. Please contact me directly at 303-525-8721.
Jan Baer, Agent, Littleton, CO
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Hi Betty, Most Realtor's are in the business of Buying or Selling homes with their clients, not Property Management/renting homes. Sorry to hear your frustration with securing two rental houses in Highlands Ranch Feb 1st. The Denver Metro Rental market is very tight, if you will be visiting the area prior to your relocation, please email me at Jannobaer@Gmail.com and I shall help you secure good housing to meet your family needs. Cheers and Happy Holidays, Jan
Annie Bennett, Agent, Littleton, CO
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Hi Elizabeth,
You are looking to rent a home? Please email me directly at anniesellsbcrealty@yahoo.com -Annie
Rebecca Hite, Agent, Englewood, CO
Sun Dec 23, 2012
Eliazbeth,

I am sure that is very frustrating. Communication is the key in a real estate transaction and you have to get the party started by calling people back! I would be happy to help you and your husband relocate back to Highlands Ranch. There are homes available for sale that meet your criteria above but I know there is more information needed to find the houses you want to call home. Please feel free to call me at 303-929-3555 so we can get acquainted and start your process rolling.

Rebecca Hite
Huntington Properties,
6045 S Quebec St
Greenwood Village CO 80111
303-929-3555
http://www.rebeccahite.com
Brian Burke, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Sat Dec 22, 2012
I have a Home in littleton about Wadsworth and 4-70 coming up Feb 1, it is a nice 6 bedroom for $2,800 per month. Contact me for more info please 303-710-2609