Need Year Round Rental - 2 BD - prefer 2BD in OCNJ Can you help

Asked by joyosea, Ocean City, NJ Fri Jan 3, 2014

Looking for year round - 2 bd house or condo for 08226

Answers

8
Jack & Jill…, Agent, Ocean City, NJ
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Joyosea. I know of one that came available this past week. If you want to call us at 609-602-7140 we can see if its still available or assist you in your search. There are also plenty of rentals available just outside Ocean City too that we can assist you with. Download our mobile app PLUS get a chance to win a sweepstakes. There is a search button for rentals.

http://app.kw.com/KW2NRUGTV
After download enter agent code KW2NRUGTV
I am open to SP, MM, NF as well as OC - Could you send me any info that you may have.......mainly locations, and prices.
Flag Fri Jan 3, 2014
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Tue Mar 18, 2014
Check out the Rent tab above for inventory available.
Jack & Jill…, Agent, Ocean City, NJ
Sat Feb 8, 2014
I know of one 2bedroom in Ocean City that is yearly at $900 per month. Then if willing to be an another area, there are several in Ventnor and Galloway and other surrounding cities for you to select. I would be happy to email you a link with the listings to review, just email me direct at teamjackandjill@gmail.com You can also check out rentals by using our FREE Mobile App. Just to the app store, Search KW Realty, download, then enter agent code KW2NRUGTV. The app allows you to search by GPS location, or inputted searches by city or zip. ITS the best resource and accurate one out there. Also, by downloading the app you can enter to win $50,000. Would love to help you out. Shoot me an email, and I will email you the link of local rentals available.
Mike Croce, Agent, Bass River Township, NJ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
I have a 2br,2ba Condo in OC...8th St. call me anytime @(609)703-9262....Mike
joanbrown222, , Cape May, NJ
Sat Jan 4, 2014
2 BR single family home - rancher on quiet cul de sac, with lrge screened porch, off street parking - West Cape May. Available now - $1,100 / month. email joanbrown222@yahoo.com
Joanne Berna…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Hi !
I have a three bedroom, one bath yearly rental at 823 C Ocean Ave., in OC. Rent is now $1100 per month plus utilities. Tenant must have a good credit rating.
Showings art by appointment . Call 609-947-2451
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Hi Joyosea, If you are open to Somers Point, I have 3 properties to show you. Please call me anytime @ (609)703-9262. Year round rentals are hard to come by in OC. but Somers P

oint has great rentals and is only 3 mins. from the island
Kevin Redmond, Agent, Ocean City, NJ
Fri Jan 3, 2014
Joy,

I currently have three different yearly rentals but they are all three bedrooms. call me if you want to discuss.

Kevin Redmond
Broker/Owner
NJ Realty-Ocean City
609-513-6220