Need Quick month to month rental Miami- Moving March 1st

Asked by donnellyb08, Miami, FL Fri Feb 15, 2013

I need help! I have to be in Miami on March 1st to start a new job and I really need a month to month rental or min 3 months with the option of month to month after. Training can be 4 months to 1 year so I need something flexible, fully furnished and would love at least a 1bedroom. It's impossible to find help and stay away from scams. Any help would be great!

Answers

15
lpurcell, Home Owner, Miami, FL
Thu Feb 21, 2013
Hi Donnelly.
Did you get what you need? If not, I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath in the heart of Brickell fully equipped with bedding, towels, etc. you just need to bring your clothes.
If you're still searching, email me at: Lpurcell@codetel.net.do
Hi Lpurce I'm looking for a short term also
So if you still have avlabile let me know
Eric
Flag Thu Mar 23, 2017
Hi Looking for immediate move in place, 2 bedroom for a month or two, will pay cash
2 persons, woman and men, very clean and responsible!
Flag Sun Feb 16, 2014
HI I was just following this since i am in the same shoes. Just moved back to Miami and looking for something furnished for 2 months or so.. Let me know please if your place is still available. Alex
Flag Thu Jan 23, 2014
Hi, yes I was just recently able to find what I was looking for! Thank you though.
Flag Thu Feb 21, 2013
Carolina Her…, Home Owner, Miami, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
HI Donnelly, This is the property I was talking about:
http://www.rentals.com/Florida/Miami/r1183944/
Write me when you have time.
Thank you!
Meg Sahdala, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Good afternoon,

Rentals are very hot in Miami right now and short term rentals are very expensive. While you can find a year long rental of 2BR/2BA for approx. $1200-1400/month, short term would cost you $3,000-4,000.
Please let me know what budget you are working with, how many bedrooms you need and what is the area of your interest and I will be happy to help you.

Meg Sahdala

Vivienda Miami Real Estate Group
E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Your best bet will be to contact the Shamrock Apartments they may have what you want. Google them they're nationwide I believe.
If you need anything further please feel free to call me during normal business hours at the contact info in our website link below. And please also send your email address and phone number, I'll be excited to help you with all your real estate needs and honored for the business opportunities.
Carolina Her…, Home Owner, Miami, FL
Sat Feb 16, 2013
Hi Donnelly, I too have something that can work for you. Please email me at waterviewapartment7@gmail.com and I will send you all info. Thank you!
I'm also looking let me know if you have something
Flag Thu Mar 23, 2017
Watsoneric812, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Thu Mar 23, 2017
Looking for a month to month no more then 750
Lucem9703, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Thu Feb 16, 2017
I have a beautiful 3/2 + office (half garage conversion) single family home for rent in the West Kendall area. I need short term tenant (ideal 4-6 months but can be up to a year). House is unfurnished (except for patio and office furniture). Ideal for someone testing the area, building a home, or looking to buy in near future. Excellent gated community near West Kendall Baptist Hospital, $2000/mo with 1 month security deposit.
Hello, is this still available? We are building a home.
Flag Thu Mar 9, 2017
Dacia Parchm…, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Fri Jul 22, 2016
I need help! I have to be in Miami the 25th july 2016 to september 5th 2016 I really need a month to month rental or min 2 months with the option of month to month after. at least a 1bedroom. It's Any help would be great!

It has to be pretty close to the University of Miami Hospital or Jackson Hospital
friyenadime, Renter, Miami, FL
Thu May 8, 2014
buenas . necesito un apartamento por un mes solamente en miami beach de dos habitaciones somos mi esposa mi hija y yo / super responsables pueden revisar mi credito muchas gracia ... correo electronico friyenadime@hotmail.com
Dashonnaeno, Home Buyer, Miami, FL
Sat Apr 5, 2014
I need a place that will rent month to month no credit check for less than 750.00 a month in Miami. I prefer to be close to little hiati.
andrew.boham, Renter, Miami, FL
Tue Feb 11, 2014
Hello, Im moving down to Miami Mar 31, 2014 I have a wife and 3 well behaved kids. Were looking for a month to month lease(fully furnished). If anyone can help me let me know. Im also prior military and I would really appreciate it. Thanks
1flniceguy, Renter, Miami, FL
Thu Sep 12, 2013
In the same position. Looking for something that starts this Sunday or Monday.
Anthony Khou…, Agent, Hallendale, FL
Fri Feb 15, 2013
I have exactly what u need,newly renovated,furnished month to month
Brand new Miami beach ,call me
305 300 8540

Anthony
I'm also looking for month to month 750
Flag Thu Mar 23, 2017
MIAliving, Landlord, Miami, FL
Fri Feb 15, 2013
Your best bet is a vacation rental website. Google "Miami vacation rentals".
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Fri Feb 15, 2013
You probably should be looking at the executive stay places. Here in Doral there's the Blue and Eurosuites. Eurosuites will be less expensive. However, you should find something that will be close to where you're being trained.

And remember, anything month to month/short term will be much more expensive than a long-term rental. Make sure you run the numbers of what 4 months of rent will cost vs. 6. Even if you're not planning on staying 6 months, it may make more sense to sign a contract for that long. Contracts 6 months or less are subject to sales tax. Contracts of over 6 months are not.
Thank you for those ideas, the executive stay places are much more expensive. I know the month to month will be more than a year lease but after training you will be relocated and I would hate to be stuck with a long lease. I really appreciate your advice and I hope I will be able to find somewhere soon!
Flag Fri Feb 15, 2013