My wife, 2 children, 2 cats and myself are moving from Tucson to SR in Feb and would like to rent a 3 br house in the $1600 range. Any insight?

Asked by Jared, Santa Rosa, CA Wed Nov 14, 2012

We'd prefer the Bennett Valley area and are willing to consider a condo or townhouse as a backup.

Answers

3
Linda H. Ste…, , Santa Rosa, CA
Wed Nov 14, 2012
Finding a single family home might be hard to fine, but not impossible. It is good to consider your backup as well as renting an apartment in a good area. Apartment complexes like Boulders on Fountaingrove and Acacia on Santa Rosa Creek are two pretty good apartment complexes.

If you look on rent.com, you can get an idea of what can be available in your price range.

Let me know if I can be of further help.
Terry Bell, Agent, Santa Rosa, CA
Fri Nov 16, 2012
Property values are starting to go up fast in this area. If you have any interest in buying in this area in the near future, try and rent short term and not sign a long lease. If you have a job waiting or other opportunities, why not consider buying now! Give me a call, I would be happy to see what we could find for you!
Donna Nordby, , Santa Rosa, CA
Thu Nov 15, 2012
I know of a place in Rohnert Park. $ bedroom with large yard $1700. Is that acceptable?