My wife and I have bad credit but need an affordable rental home/rent to own home. Any advice?

Asked by Stephenj1987, Dallas, GA Wed Feb 27, 2013

We are expecting our 2nd child in September and that is also when the lease on our apartment is up.

Answers

4
Receda Gray, Agent, Villa Rica, GA
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Yes, Stephen there is hope. Due to the recent crisis in the housing market many people are underwater in there mortgages. Thus, causing their credit to be damanged. Not to mention the US economy is suffering the most it has in decades, so many people have lost their jobs. For these reasons and more it is easier to obtain a rental home or lease purchase a home in this market. I own a Property Management company. We work with people in similar situations all of the time. I would love to help you.

When you are ready please contact me at 770-845-1093 and we will locate a property that is affordable and will fit your needs. I'm sure that you and your family will be very pleased.

Kindest regards,

Receda Gray - Realtor
Southern Homes and Land Realty
Alan May, Agent, Evanston, IL
Wed Feb 27, 2013
It may take some "incentive" for a landlord to rent to you. If you have bad credit scores, you can offer to pay several months upfront, to a new landlord.
Hank Miller, Agent, Alpharetta, GA
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Rent - do not ever, ever do a rent to own/lease purchase.

Work on getting your credit repaired then consider buying outright - rent in the meantime.
Web Reference:  http://www.hmtatlanta.com
Martha Crew, , Dallas, GA
Wed Feb 27, 2013
I'd be happy to help you find a rental. Send me your information and what you are looking for! Martha@marthashomes.com