My sister and I are looking for a 3bd house or 2bd w/ a den to rent in Washington DC, Chevy Chase, or Alexandria. Would it be best to have a Realtor?

Asked by Fairy007, Washington, DC Thu Oct 13, 2011

Answers

5
Rentals Gone…, Agent, Washington, DC
Fri May 11, 2012

You are more than welcome to contact one of our free locators via live chat, email or over the phone.
LeiYana Stev…, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Fri Oct 21, 2011
Greetings!

Yes, definitely use an expert.

I would love to assist you and your sister in finding a rental home in Maryland or Washington , D.C, I'm a Leasing Expert/Realtor. My process is so easy!!

Kind Regards,

LeiYana Stevenson
Web Reference:  http://www.TenantZoom.com
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Yes. It's always best to use an expert while finding a home. It's a big decision & expertise pays off here!
Tiffany Sche…, Agent, Garden Ridge, TX
Thu Oct 13, 2011
Absolutely! It will save you a lot of time, energy, frustration and gasoline. A Realtor will be a central point of contact to alleviate the need for calling multiple brokers for individual property information, responding to random ads that lead to dead ends, or wasting time viewing properties that ultimately do not fit your needs.

However, if you choose to work with a Realtor, please remember that this individual is not likely to be compensated for the time, energy, and resources he or she invests in working with you unless you ultimately end up renting a place that he/she has shown you. I would recommend finding a Realtor to work with exclusively to help you find a property.

Good luck in your search!
Marc White, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Thu Oct 13, 2011
If you don't know all the local outlets, current rental amounts, and some legal knowledge to make you feel comfortable with renting a house, I would definitely seek out a Realtor.