Rentals in 92612>Question Details

Ayaan Barre, Renter in Irvine, CA

My name is Ayaan and i am looking to move to Irvine area from Minnesota and i have a family so is it a good idea and could get school ideas please

Asked by Ayaan Barre, Irvine, CA Thu Jul 18, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 92612

Answers

6
I am working in Irvine area with all the excellent schools. I have helped my families with good or bad credits to find homes. Call Shane Etemad at 949-400-4677.
Hi Ayaan,

I am a longtime area Realtor and Broker, and I was an Irvine resident for many years. Irvine is a great place to live, but there are also many other surrounding cities -- some are closer to the beach, some farther, some with lower tax rates, traffic considerations, etc. I'd be happy to take you through the A to Z's of buying in this market, and the pros and cons of each area. Regarding schools, please visit my website and click on "School Info". There, you'll find school ratings, parent comments, State test scores, etc. I'm here to help, so please feel free to contact me at any time for a no-hassle chat. THX!

Stephen Smith
Highcrest Resl Estate & Mortgage
(949) 322-4491
SteveSmithMail@cox.net
HighcrestRE.com
BRE#01243019
Hi Ayaan,

I actually moved out here from Wisconsin so I could give you some good Midwestern perspective on what your move will entail. This is an absolutely great place to live and please feel free to contact me if I can help you with any questions.

Sean Neuberger
Realty One Group
(414) 530-7750
Sean.Neuberger@gmail.com
http://www.SeanNeubergerHomes.com
Ayann a move to Irvine is a great move for a family and families do move here for the schools. I have been an irvine resident for 17 years and have 3 kids in the school system. I have been in the real estate business for 18 years and my wife specializes in Irvine Education for our clients. Put us to work for you to help you find your home. Email me at horam@avilesrealestate.com.
Hi Ayaan,
I have been an Irvine resident myself since 2000 and proudly recommend Irvine as your next residence. This transition will take a lot of work and effort, tho.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thx!
Hi Ayaan,
Irvine is famouse for its great schools. How old are your kids?
My kids are 15,11,4 years old
Flag Fri Jul 19, 2013