Rentals in Mesquite>Question Details

Denna Brumfi…, Renter in Mesquite, TX

My lease is up really soon and my family and I are looking to move by January 1, 2013 In the mesquite area.... Only Homes no apartments..

Asked by Denna Brumfield, Mesquite, TX Mon Nov 19, 2012

We are looking to pay anything under $900 a month. We pay $950 at the home we are at now and it is entirely too small. We are looking for something in the 75149 zip. Something with Three bedrooms or more. My Credit scores are 594,510 and 560.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mesquite

There are numerous homes available in Mesquite (87), and 75149 has a few dozen (46) homes listed for rent.

Of these there are currently are only 14 for under $900, and 12 of these have 3+ bedrooms.

You are going to have some push-back on the credit scores. Scores below 600 generally show an inability or else unwillingness to pay bills. The property manager or owner will examine the credit history carefully to see if any of the dings on your credit relate to paying for house-related charges, such as utility bills, rent or the like. If any evictions are recorded or judgments for back rent appear, it would be unlikely to be accepted into an owner's lease property. The risk would be high.

Good luck with finding what you're looking for.