My job is relocating myself and my son (17 yrs old) We also have two small dogs under 10 lbs.

Asked by bERNETA_MOORE, Sterling Heights, MI Tue Jan 15, 2013

I am looking to rent a 2 bed / 2 baths single family, townhome or condo in the Crown Point, St John, Winfield, Schererville area.

School and safety are very important. The target time would be March 1st.

Answers

4
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Wed Jan 16, 2013
If you email me with your email address I can send you listings so you can tell me which ones should I schedule for us to see first weekend in February. Thanks and looking forward working with you. Jessica.K@cbexchange.com 219-765-7000
bERNETA_MOORE, Renter, Sterling Heights, MI
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Any weekend in Feb...I have to move by March 1st...Thanks!
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Hi. There are many listings in these towns. When are you available for showings?
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013
Jesse Kikkert, Agent, Munster, IN
Wed Jan 16, 2013
Hi Berneta, I can help you with that, I went to Western Michigan University for my undergrad, and have a good friend who grew up in Sterling Heights..... call me on my cell 708 516 6282. I could get your email so I can email you some listings. The towns you have mentioned are great towns with great schools so no need to worry about that.
I left you a voice mail msg...Hope to hear from you soon...Thanks!
Flag Wed Jan 16, 2013