My husband is starting his job at Albemarle hospital in Elizabeth City, NC. However, we don't want to be far from chesapeake, VA.

Asked by Iluvny79, Chesapeake, VA Sat Jun 11, 2011

Moyock is too long of a commute for my husband. Are there any places that fit our description that are halfway between EC, and Chesapeake that have nice 4 br/3 ba rentals?

Answers

5
Todd W King, Agent, Elizabeth City, NC
Mon Jun 13, 2011
I just re-read your question and realized that you may well be better of living here in Elizabeth City and doing any driving to and from Chesapeake....since that is such a short drive. We go to Chesapeake all the time for shooping and things that we usually do not get here in EC. I've lived here for 36 years and love the little trip to Chesapeake for a once in a while. There are so many nice rentals here in EC that it would really behoove you to check us out. I know of one two story house on Church Street that is very nice and rents for $1,000 (3BR/2baths I think....could be more BR's, I'm not sure....but you could call 252-337-4585 and ask Charles Sanders about it. I do know it is going to be vacant by July if that would help you at all.
Todd King (252-333-4174)
Todd W King, Agent, Elizabeth City, NC
Mon Jun 13, 2011
Moyock really IS the closest place to live in between EC and Chesapeake....so nothing in Elizabeth City is any closer. Possibly there could be something in South Mills area but I doubt that is any closer than Moyock. If you like, you may want to call Peartree Rentals between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm for more information on something to rent. I wish I could help you more, but perhaps this will give you a lead to some rentals you had not know about before. Thank you for your interest in this area!
Todd W. King
toddwking3@gmail.com (252-333-4174)
Denise Mann, Agent, Moyock, NC
Sun Jun 12, 2011
The following is a link to a property I have listed that is in South Mills~ reall close to Virginia/Chesapeake

http://mcphersonrd.BestPricedHouse.com

Let me know if I can be of assistance.
Debbie Morri…, Agent, Elizabeth City, NC
Sat Jun 11, 2011
If you could provide more details in regards to your family's real estate needs I am available to assist. You may email me at: debbie@longandfosterec.com

Together we will locate you "Home sweet Home". ~ Debbie Morrisette~
Carrie911, Home Seller, South Mills, NC
Mon Apr 9, 2012
Have you looked in South Mills, I know there is a couple of 3-4 bdrm houses right now on Whitetail Court that are for sale, I know we are looking to sell our down the road have to do minor upgrades. Awesome neighbors, safe great place for kids. Great school system too. We have land thats the only reason we are looking to sell. Chespke is only 35 min's away. Do you want something soon? Ours is a 3br/2 1/2 half bath with invisible fence, almost an acre of land. ....new ac/heat unit in 2011.