Misty, Renter in Destin, FL

My husband and I will be moving to the area soon. Our anticipated arrival is end of July/early August. We are looking for long term rental property

Asked by Misty, Destin, FL Sat Apr 27, 2013

Either in Destin (preferred) or Bluewater bay. We would like a pet friendly (two cats) home with 2-3 bedrooms and rent under or around $2,000/month. I'd appreciate any information that the local experts can offer as I have a very limited knowledge base of the area!!

THANKS!

Answers

5
Brenda Zampi…, Agent, Destin, FL
Sat Aug 10, 2013
I may be able to help you find a rental. contact information is brendaz1@cox.net
or 850 217.6600. Destin Luxury Real Estate Group

Brenda Zampieri
Paul Couch, , Destin, FL
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Misty,
I know of two pet friendly 3 bd homes in Santa Rosa Beach "15 minutes" from Destin that are coming available in the $1500-$1600 range. You are welcome to contact me at your convenience to discuss.
Paul Couch
Team Paul Couch
Eimers Group Realty
850-337-0789
Lisa Egstad, Agent, Miramar Beach, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
If you plan to be here more than a year, you might want to consider purchasing because you will pay a lot more for a property in a year than you would now because the inventory level is low so prices have already gone up and are poised to go up more quickly. Let me know if I can help you find a place and more specifically what you are looking for as far as size.

Lisa Egstad
Broker Associate
Real Estate International, Inc.
(850) 543-8033
Mike Jones, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sun Apr 28, 2013
Misty,
I am confident I can help you find a place to rent. Just give me a call anytime I can be of help. Welcome home!
Myke Atwater, Agent, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Sat Apr 27, 2013
Misty, if you would send me an email address, I would be happy to send you a list of available rental property. I assume there are no children so that schools are not important consideration.

Welcome to the area, I trust you will love it here, just like I do!! Great entertainment, shopping, restaurants, and best beaches anywhere!!

Myke Triebold, GRI
850-305-6256
MykeSaysSold@aol.com