My husband and I looking to rent in the area around the Tampa VA hospital. Any nice areas around there?

Asked by Tanesha, Morristown, NJ Fri Jan 17, 2014

Answers

3
Alma Kee, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sat Jan 18, 2014
Just be careful about renting from an individual owner. We have some scam artists that will collect money from you and not even own the property!

So be sure to verify the owner is shown on public records. Also would be safest if the owner is not in a negative equity position. Some owners may not disclose the property is in foreclosure.

You should contact Samantha Dodson below if she's willing to assist with a Rental. Some Rental properties may only offer a minimal commission to a Realtor so it may be difficult to find an agent to assist you.

Good luck in your search.

Also we have up to $10k from the State of Florida Bond program that may allow you to own. There are certain restrictions and a single person cannot earn more than about $70k to get this money. It's a fairly liberal program. You MUST work with an APPROVED lender so if you would like more info, please send me an email.

Alma Kee
Sold On Tampa Team
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
813.244.9898
Wen Henagan, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Jan 17, 2014
Lots of really nice places and a few dumps to avoid. What's your rent range?
Samantha Dod…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Fri Jan 17, 2014
Temple Terrace and the Tampa Palms area may be a good match for what you are looking for depending on your specific needs and price range. I'd love to assist you find the perfect rental! Please email me at Samantha.dodson@floridamoves.com if you would like further assistance.
Samantha Dodson REALTOR
Coldwell Banker NRT
Cell:813-334-9811