My husband and I lease will soon be up(July). We have great rental history, but we not good credit. We were looking for a option to buy in WLR area

Asked by Arnoldt2, Little Rock, AR Tue May 24, 2011

4bedrooms at least 2 bathrooms

Answers

3
Ruth Tyson, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Tue May 24, 2011
I will be happy to help you find the house. Your first step should be talk to a lender. I will be happy to give you a few names if you need a lender.
Web Reference:  http://www.ruthtyson.com
Patti Bennett, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Tue May 24, 2011
The first think you need to do is talk to a Mortgage Lender. They can tell you if you will qualify for a home loan or not and the amount. If you don't qualify, then they can advise you of what you need to do in order to qualify in the future. Mortgage lenders provide qualification service free to you. Once you are qualified then you can start looking at properties that may meet your needs.
Scott Deaton, Agent, North Little Rock, AR
Tue May 24, 2011
My first suggestion is to talk with a reputable mortgage lender to see, officially, if you can obtain a mortgage. There are many options available, and with low interest rates, IF you can get a mortgage, then buying now is better than renting. I would be glad to get you in touch with potential lenders.

If you can not obtain a mortgage, then a lease to own option is next in line, or owner financing. These are still hard to find since most sellers need to actually sell their home so they can move on to the next home. The best opportunity to find a lease to own or owner financing option is to have a local REALTOR search for homes based upon your search criteria. There may be some homeowners with a house on the market for an extended amount of time who may, now, be open to lease to own. Unfortunately, if the house has been on the market for a while, the condition...or price....is probably not good.

I would be glad to help if you need assistance with any of the above. Just call me and we can discuss.