My husband and I are looking to rent a 2 bed, 2 bath condo/apartment the first of the year. Are there properties available for rent?

Asked by Mrs. Detdra Fulwood, Walnut Creek, CA Tue Aug 28, 2012

We are new grand-parents at the age of 57 and look forward to being close by as he grows!

Answers

4
Bernard Gibb…, Agent, Danville, CA
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Yes there are certainly properties available and you most likely won't need a Realtor to get one. Virtually all rentals are advertised on Craigs Lists http://(www.craigslist.org). You may be looking a little too soon though. Most landlords start looking for new tenants no more than a couple of months before availability.

Good luck to you.

Bernard Gibbons

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Bernard Gibbons, J. Rockcliff Realtors
DRE License # 01331583
Phone (925) 997-1585 - bernard@bernardgibbons.com

http://www.BernardGibbons.com
Hi Benard thanks for the input, although my husband and would like to move into a single family home by the end of December no later than 01/2013. we have been living in a townhouse for th past eight years, and we are ready for a yard and more room. we are looking to remain in the El sobrante / pinole area close to my job.
Flag Thu Dec 13, 2012
Michelle Sap…, Agent, Orinda, CA
Tue Aug 28, 2012
yes, of course! as long as you bring pictures of that baby ;-)

Please email me at michelle.saputo@bhghome.com privately and we can arrange a time and location. Looking forward to meeting you both!
Mrs. Detdra…, Renter, Walnut Creek, CA
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Ms. Saputo,
Would it be possible to meet with you on Tuesday, spetember 4th to view a property or two? Our move is scehduled for February 2013.
Michelle Sap…, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Congratulations on your new grand-baby, how exciting! Yes, there are rentals in the area. You should consider talking to a realtor about the different neighborhoods that may work for you. I live, work and grew up in Walnut Creek, I'd be happy to help! Give me a call (925) 899-4623 or email me: michelle.saputo@bhghome.com

Good luck!! Michelle Saputo