My husband and I are looking for a 3 bedroom home close to Atlantic Armstrong with a good school system as well for our young children.

Asked by Ely, Atlanta, GA Mon Feb 17, 2014

Answers

4
Lisa Grooms, , Savannah, GA
Thu Feb 20, 2014
I have a beautiful 3 bdrm/2bath condo in a gated community within walking distance of Armstrong. It has a community fitness center, pool and dock.

Lisa
We are looking to just rent for the time being. We have 3 kids and would like to be in a decent school district as well as close to my husband's work. We are looking for a three bedroom with rent being no more than $1200. We will be visiting the first week of May for a couple of days to familiarize ourselves with the area and to take a look at properties because the final move will be in July. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you so much
Flag Thu Feb 20, 2014
Tonia Mewborn, Agent, Atlanta, GA
Tue Feb 18, 2014
Hi Ely,

Are you looking to purchase a home or are you interested in renting?
Hi Tonia,

We are looking to just rent for the time being. We have 3 kids and would like to be in a decent school district as well as close to my husband's work. We are looking for a three bedroom with rent being no more than $1200. We will be visiting the first week of May for a couple of days to familiarize ourselves with the area and to take a look at properties because the final move will be in July. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you so much!
Flag Tue Feb 18, 2014
garypritt, Home Seller, Savannah, GA
Mon Feb 17, 2014
I have a house on Burnside Island in the Hesse school district thebest in Savannah. It is 3-4 bedrooms withaost an acre of land! It is 15 min from Armstrong and when the parkway is finished it will be 7-8 min. It is priced at 189900.00 for quick sell. Thats 21000 below tax appraisal. Email me @ garypritt@gmail.com or call me at 540-904-3003
Cindy Ogletr…, Agent, Savannah, GA
Mon Feb 17, 2014
I would be happy to help you with your rental home search. You can contact me directly via the info below:
Cindy Ogletree
Realtor - Rental Liaison
Mia Madison Properties LLC

Mia Madison Properties LLC
7805 Waters Ave Suite 4B
Savannah GA 31406
Direct: 912-677-6303
Office: 912-495-7454 Ext. 850
Fax: 912-335-5247
cogletree@miamadisonproperties.com