My husband and I are commercial property owners in Brooklyn NY. We are looking to relocate to West Miramar/Pembroke Pines. $1700-$1800. No Association

Asked by Garnett, 33027 Thu Dec 5, 2013

Answers

8
Manuel Linar…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Hello Garnett,

West Miramar & pembroke pines has very beautiful homes for rent.

I live in Pembroke Pinesand have seen a lot of change throughout the15 years i have been in the area.

There are some townhomes in and around your budget. Single family homes are more like $2,200 & up. Although i LOVE to negotiate, rentals are close to 100% rental percentage. This means landlords KNOW they will rent it eventually so most of them are not open to dropping the rent amount.

If you would like more information, i would be more than happy to send you a list as well as other resourcesthat might help.

Manny Linares
Prestige International Realty, LLC
(786) 277-8425
MannyL@prestigeintlrealty.com
Sounds great! just trying to avoid the delay with a community board.
Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013
I like honesty!
Flag Thu Dec 5, 2013
James Loftis, Agent, west palm beach, FL
Wed Oct 1, 2014
Please contact me, will be glad to help you with any property information here in the Miramar area.

James Loftis
Real Estate 911 Inic
http://Realestate911@gmail.com
954-261-3361
http://Utube.biz
Karen Edwards, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Tue Sep 23, 2014
Hello!

I am a local Realtor in the Miramar area. You can contact me by my cell or email. I am available to assist you at your convince.

Talk to you soon!

Karen Edwards
(954)-483-8467
Luis Castillo, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Fri Dec 6, 2013
Hello Garnett,

We specialize in Pembroke Pines, and Miramar.
We know the communities in this area that do not require association approval, and are within your budget.

Contact us.

LUIS CASTILLO
THE CASPI TEAM
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
2000 nw 150th Ave., suite 1100
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
954-701-9215 Direct
786-220-2545
866-897-9642 Fax
email@caspiteam.com
Michele Furn…, , Miramar, FL
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Hello Garnett,
As a renter you do not pay association fees. Give me a call and we can discuss this. Also, what about your commercial property? Are you planning to hold onto it or sell?
My cell # 305-298-8250, I look forward to hearing from you.

Michele Furnari
I am not looking to sell our property in Brooklyn as it is very lucrative and provides great income. I don't mind paying the fees, I just don't have the time to deal with a board or association as they make you wait for 3-4 weeks. I don't have that time. I have already moved out of our unit in NY.
Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013
Astrid Pineda, Agent, Miramar, FL
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Dear Garnett:

If you think you may have to pay association dues when renting you are mistaken. If you are renting, you do not have to pay the association dues; the landlord would.
This is my email: pineda.astrid@gmail.com. I am an expert in the area. I have been serving that area for over 10 years. You can also call me at 954-540-3455 if you like to hear more about the communities such us Courtyards at Nautica. They have a few 3/2.5 large 2 story villas or townhomes available within your budget. You also have Cobblestone which is very nice; located on Flamingo and Pines. All newer construction. There are plenty of nice communities available.

If you are looking for a single family there are a couple at Chapel Trail or Silver Lakes. But all this area deals with associations. Send me your email so I can forward the reports with pictures and more details.

Best regards

Astrid Pineda
I'm trying to avoid a community board. I don't mind paying the fees. Money is not the issue. Time is. The boards are taking a very long time to give an approval.
Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013
Andrew Muller, Agent, Weston, FL
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Call me or e-mail me to discuss this further in detail. I am very familiar with the area, the market, leasing or renting, as well as any residential transaction.

No obligation, and for tenants and buyers in South Florida our services are free.

Looking forward to assist all your real estate and mortgage needs.

Andrew Muller LOAN ORIGINATOR NMLS#384950
REALTOR ASSOCIATE LIC# 0604762
2214 Weston Rd Weston Fl 33326
305.343.1135 (24/7)
AMuller@bestbeach.net or amu210@aol.com
e- FAX: 305.403.3535
Tamika Moses, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Thu Dec 5, 2013
I would love to help you as I have been a resident of the area for the past 15 years. Please contact me directly and I can email you what is available in the area. Thank you, and welcome to the sunshine state.

Thank you.
Tamika Moses
The Keyes Company
954-404-4646
TamikaMoses@Keyes.Com
http://WWW.TamikaMoses.Keyes.Com