My husband an I just relocated to Portsmouth and are looking for a 2 bedroom rental. Are there any relators that could help us?

Asked by Jennifer Williams, San Antonio, TX Mon Jan 28, 2013

Answers

3
Laurie, Home Seller, Portsmouth, VA
Fri Apr 12, 2013
we are looking for someone to assume are va loan. are house is in a really nice neighborhood in portsmouth (churchland area) in order for you to assume the va loan you have to be able to get a va loan which means you have to be military or past military...
are loan is through nfcu and they would do a credit check and income check on you.. if you check out ok then you would only need 1345 out of pocket to get the house under your name!!!!
payment on house is 1209 a month and that is tax and insurance included!!!! you would get a awesome rate of 3.375! it is a 30yr fixed rate. you would have to have the house as your primary residence!
Sara A Steele, Agent, Norfolk, VA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to Portsmouth!!! It was a very busy weekend with those who have just received orders for Portsmouth. There are a good number of rentals available. The best suggestion I can make is to choose and agent who is knowledgeable on the area (who lives here) and can strategize the location of your home to work and roads that may become very heavily traveled.
I live in Portsmouth and have specialized in the area with real estate for 13 years. Please allow me to opportunity to meet with you.

Sara
Nancy Chandler Associates
757-235-2608
Robert Thom…, Agent, Portsmouth, VA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
I can help you with that. I have lived in portsmouth for many years so i know the area well. Please call me at 757-403-5401. Thanks Bob