There are two ways to start: 1) contact one of us that has answered you directly and ask them to set you up on a search; or 2) go to this link and take a look around and see what you can find that suits your preferences http://marshaross.actris.mlxchange.com/
The link will take you to a site that you can set up the search as you wish without being locked in to potentially using a particular realtor you know nothing about. Yes, it takes you to my site, but it is free to anyone that needs the services it offers. You can then see what is available as of today on the multi-listing services (MLS). Most other sites including this one may not be up to date and may have really old information that will send you chasing non-existent possibilities.
When you find the homes that meet your preferences, feel free to ask about the neighborhood, location, etc. and I will give you more details than you could ever imagine.
I can tell you from years of experience helping people lease homes that the homes that are listed by property managers will be less acceptable of the 4 dogs, no matter what the size, they also have very strict rules on credit, employment, etc. If you were to find a home listed by a realtor that is simply representing the landlord, you are usually dealing only with the landlord's preferences and your realtor may have the opportunity to talk with the landlord's realtor and supply information that would indicate that the dogs have not done damage to a previous lease property, etc. and be able to convince them to allow the dogs. In either event, ask the realtor you decide to work with to ask about the dogs up front, before you go view the home, to ensure you are not seeing homes that will not allow your pets.
Also, most of the properties will only be held for move in 30-45 days from the date of the application to lease and acceptance of you and your husband as tenants. The good homes for lease go really fast, so when you locate homes you wish to see and your move in date is within this range, you want to be fully prepared, i.e. know the information that will be requested for submission, have the certified funds for the application and most probably the deposit, etc. This way you are fully prepared when you find the home you want/need.
99% of my lease clients have also purchased a home from me when they were ready to do so. The other 1% are still trying to obtain the ability to purchase a home. I will help to the best of my abilities in an up front and honest manner - you can ask my previous clients, most of which are also now my friends.