My husband & I will be relocating/retiring in June to NC and was looking for a short term rental (less than 6 mos)while we get acclimated to the area.

Asked by Jeanne827c@gmail.com, Reading, MA Thu Feb 13, 2014

Answers

2
Krista Abshu…, Agent, Fuquay Varina, NC
Sun Mar 2, 2014
I wanted to follow up to see if you had found a place? I have a great contact I would be happy to send you. They allow short term rentals and I also currently have clients that used them and were very pleased with their flexibility. Please feel free to contact me directly via text, email or mobile and I will get this information sent to you ASAP.

Have a great day!
Web Reference:  http://www.TeamAbshure.com
Hi Krista,
I never rec'd any info from you. Still looking for a short term rental
Jeanne
Flag Wed Mar 5, 2014
Hi Krista,
I would appreciate any help you can send me. We are selling our house outside of Boston & relocating to the Cary area. Looking for a short term rental to get acclaimated to the area before we start looking for a permanent home.
Jeanne
Flag Sun Mar 2, 2014
Rob Marquart, Agent, Cary, NC
Sun Feb 16, 2014
Hi Jeannec27. I guess my first question would be where in North Carolina are you looking to relocate to? Please feel free to contact me directly at rmarquart@fmrealty.com