My friend has section 8,would like to rent or if possible buy a house. Is it possible ?

Asked by cvalanz, West Haven, CT Fri Jul 19, 2013

She has pets.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jessica Tracy, Agent, North Windham, CT
Tue Aug 20, 2013
They can rent with their section 8 voucher. They would need a recommendation from her worker to buy a house through the section 8 program. I would have them speak with their worker about it to get more information and have them submit them into the program.

Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Rentals in West Haven Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more