My family and I are thinking about relocating to Myrtle Beach and we would like to find a rental property that is inexpensive, with 2 small dogs.

Asked by Relocating, Myrtle Beach, SC Thu May 19, 2011

We are thinking about relocating in or around Myrtle Beach and need to find a rental that will allow 2 Boston Terriers, is kid friendly and inexpensive. I would really prefer for it not to be an apartment.

Answers

3
Neil Johnson, Agent, Myrtle Beach, SC
Tue Apr 10, 2012
There are townhomes for rent in the area and would like the oppurtunity to help you.
Neil Johnson
843-455-6166
njohnson@darganrealestate.com
Mandy Becker, , Myrtle Beach, SC
Fri May 20, 2011
You may want to call Linda Phillips at Phillips Realty. She is a great lady and they have lots of rental properties. I have no idea what's available right now, but she can tell you. Their number is on their website at http://www.phillipsrealty.com. Good luck!
Erica Petway, , Myrtle Beach, SC
Thu May 19, 2011
There are lots of rental properties in and around Myrtle Beach. If you'd like to give me a call, I'd be happy to help, get more specifics on what you're looking for.