My family and I are relocating from NYC, looking for an area with an easy commute. Looking for a 3 bedroom that accepts dogs. No more than 1200

Asked by Latasha, Valley Stream, NY Fri Jun 28, 2013

Answers

5
Carol Landis…, Agent, Whitehall, PA
Fri Feb 28, 2014
Hi Latasha, -- I have a great rental, 3BR townhome with finished basement. Located in a newer development in Palmer Township - easy for commuters to drive in to the City or to catch a bus. Owner will consider pets. Please let me know if you'd like more information - would love to help you find your new home in Pennsylvania. Carol
Sheila, Renter, 18018
Mon Feb 10, 2014
Hi Latasha,
I also live in Valley Stream and I am looking to relocate Asap. If you hear anything please let me know... maybe we can connect. When are you looking to move?
Nina Catalano, Agent, Allentown, PA
Wed Jan 15, 2014
Latasha,

Did you ever find a "fur"ever home for you and your furry family members (and the not so furry ones)? You may have an easier time finding what you are looking for up in the East Stroudsburg Area. The commute is a bit shorter from there. Although I work in the Lehigh Valley, I am from that area and may be able to help you.

Nina
nina@cliffmlewis.com
booboo323, Renter, Allentown, PA
Fri Jul 5, 2013
Try Allendale. Right off route 22 and easy to connect to I-78. Also close to the Beiber bus terminal if you use that to commute to NYC. Dogs are accepted as long as they aren't pit bull type breeds. The rent is a little higher than your maximum but the utilities are more than reasonable. Its far different than Valley Stream, you will think you are out in the country! Its centrally located in the Lehigh Valley and you'll be able to look around and decide if this is where you would like to live long term. There are lots of us former LI'ers here!
I am going to check it out. I also live in Long Island looking to relocate in Bethlehem. I would have to commute to NYC at least 4 days a week.
Flag Mon Feb 10, 2014
thanks, just checked the rent prices and they are double my max lol
Flag Fri Jul 5, 2013
Bob Berner, Agent, Allentown, PA
Fri Jun 28, 2013
Hi can you be more specific about "easy commute"? from where to where? Dogs are often an issue too, depending on breed and or size. I'm not saying that's right but that is how it is.
no more than an hour commute, we have 4 dogs but will only bring 2 but need to have an easy commute to be able to check on the other 2 dogs who will be staying with family. We also have small children
Flag Fri Jun 28, 2013