My family and I are moving to the Pittsburgh area in 4 weeks and are looking for a single family home to rent in the North Huntingdon area.

Asked by aliciastookey, Pittsburgh, PA Fri Oct 12, 2012

We are willing to live any where in the North Huntingdon/Irwin area. We work from home so location is not that big of an issue. Please let me know if you have any rentals in that area. Are willing to look at property in Murrysville/Greensburg/Monroeville too. Thanks

Answers

3
Jerry Kisaso…, Agent, Mckeesport, PA
Sat Oct 13, 2012
Try calling Arbors Property Management. 800-963-1280 They are a large management company in the area and may have property(s) available for rent. Best wishes.
Jim Dunn, Agent, Pittsburgh, PA
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Hi, I specialize in selling City property. I do not have any rentals available in the area you are looking. Thank you for your inquiry.
Sincerely, Jim Dunn
Alison Hillm…, , San Francisco, CA
Fri Oct 12, 2012
Hi Alicia,

Take a look at some of the listings here on Trulia: http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/SINGLE-FAMILY_HOME_type/North…

Hope this helps,
Ali, Community Manager