My family and I are looking to start a fresh start we are trying to move and we need to find a 3 bedroom,2bath house we already put in our 30 day.

Asked by Unspecified, Washington, DC Mon Aug 19, 2013

Answers

4
Joseph, , Baltimore, MD
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Unspecified

As you can see you have great realtors on here to assist you. A previous question on here is very important are you looking to rent or purchase? What is the price range either way I can assist you as well as a Nationwide Mortgage Lender I can work with you now if your looking to purchase and if your looking to rent I can work with you and your credit to let you know where you are and where you need to be to get the best interest rate.

By all means call me on my cell 443-303-7573 I will be waiting on your call.

Thank You
Joseph A. Ray

Mortgage Lender
Sutherland Mortgage Services
Licensed in MD and DC
Diane Taylor, Agent, Annapolis, MD
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Where are you looking? What is your price range? If you are looking for a rental, I have a 3 bedroom 2 bath townhome in Odenton for rent - it is available now, this one is priced at 1730. I have another townhome coming up for rent in Odenton that will be available October 1, priced at 2000. Give me a call at 443-254-8522 or you can email me at dianetaylor@mris.com.
Melissa Spai…, Agent, Columbia, MD
Mon Aug 19, 2013
I am happy to help. You can reach me at 443-718-9344 and I will set you up on a home search for properties that meet your criteria.
Sean Monahan, Agent, Columbia, MD
Mon Aug 19, 2013
Are you looking to rent or purchase? I can help either way. Please email. spmrealtor@gmail.com