My family and I are looking to rent a 3-4 bedrm home in N. Andover. Our budget is in the 2k range. We're a great family and will pay a finders

Asked by Robert, North Andover, MA Tue May 22, 2012

fee. Finders fee of $500 if papers are signed. Looking to rent in July.

Answers

4
Michael Consoli’s answer
Michael Cons…, Agent, North Andover, MA
Tue May 22, 2012
Good evening. You can visit my website and search for rental homes in the area. I just did a search and there isn't much in that price range. I just had a tenant rent a home in North Andover for $2500/mo. Sorry, you missed out on that one. I live in town and would be happy to assist you with your search.

Mike Consoli
Web Reference:  http://www.mikeconsoli.com
Susan Sells…, Agent, Andover, MA
Wed May 23, 2012
Hi Robert. I'd love to help you and your family. I might put you in touch with someone who may have a connection for you. Thanks for checking Susan
Juan Pineda, Agent, Haverhill, MA
Tue May 22, 2012
I can find you a home in Lawrence north andover line with 4 bedrooms for 1600.00 a month call me 978-852-8354 juan.pineda@nemoves.com
Thx Juan ... looking for N. Andover school district.
Flag Tue May 22, 2012
Rosemary Dra…, Agent, Reading, MA
Tue May 22, 2012
Hi Robert
Happy to help. Call me & I'll set up some apt to go & see a few rentals asap. Cell 978-257-2119

Rosemary Draper
Draper Real Estate
95 Main St
North Andover
Thx Rosemary.. We've seen the Chestnut and Brentwood homes for rent. One is beautiful but a little over our budget and the other.... not quite up to our standards. I've give you a ring Wed morning..
Flag Tue May 22, 2012