My credit is not good but we are in a credit repair program & have been for over a month now. How easy or difficult will it be to find a rental?

Asked by Unspecified, Arlington, TX Sat Nov 24, 2012

We are needing a 4 bedroom and we need it in less than a week. We have proof of income and we make over $4000 a month. We took over payments on my cousins house and she lost her home and decided that she wanted the one we are in back. Only gave us a weeks notice and since its in her name we have no choice but to get out.

Answers

1
The United Home Team’s answer
The United H…, Agent, Mansfield, TX
Tue Dec 4, 2012
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

As stated in the other posting credit typically does not present a problem with most landlords. That is unless you have a past history of eviction and things of that nature that would give the landlord the sence of future problems. Most of the time the majority of faults can be over looked with a larger deposit. In order for me to properly assist you I must ask at this time to contact me directly. I stand by waiting to get the full details of your situation.

3xUS Army Veteran
Joseph Fernandez
cell: (817)975-7258
off: (817)635-1157
website: http://www.blissful-estates.com