Moving to the area in mid July - looking for a nice area w/ pool (if possible)... Schools do not matter .. (grown children) any suggestions?

Asked by L8rgatr, Scottsdale, AZ Tue May 29, 2012

Answers

8
vinjar, Home Seller, Oro Valley, AZ
Sat Jul 14, 2012
I have two condos in Rancho Vistoso for rent. Please look them up on vrbo.com: Propoerty numbers: 119732 and 341068.

Vinjar Fonnebo
Shahrzad Mal…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Mon Jun 4, 2012
The one Minette is describing is called: "Golf Villas". Very nice apartments and they allow short any long term lease. Please visit: http://www.thegolfvillas.com. Golf villas has two pools and a gym.
Minette Gold…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tucson, AZ
Thu May 31, 2012
Almost all the apartment complexes have pools. If you are specifically looking in Oro Valley, there are 2 very nice apartment complexes along La Canada, one just south of the Library and town hall -the Golf Villas and another owned by the same people on Lambert, just south of the Fry's Shopping Center. Both might allow a shorter lease than most places to allow you to get to know the area and decide where you want to be long term. And, it is also true, there are many individual homes that are for rent in the area. http://www.goodmortgageintucson.com
jerimiah tay…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue May 29, 2012
You can freely search rentals on our site http://www.justlistedintucson.com; however it will require you to register.

If you have questions we'll be glad to help you.

Jerimiah Taylor Team at Keller Williams Southern AZ
520.477.7653
Joelle Kahn, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue May 29, 2012
Many wonderful areas of Tucson! I have lived in Tucson for over 40 years, and the Oro Valley area for over 20. I would be happy to send you a relocation kit if you are not familiar with the area. And as my friend Jodi answered, your lifestyle and preferences would help in knowing what area you would be most comfortable. The good thing about Tucson is many of our homes have pools, so it shouldn't be an issue on finding the right home with all of the amenities you are looking for. Feel free to give me a call or text at 520-444-1072 or email me at joelle@joellekahn.com and I would be happy to start sending you some homes to look at.
L8rgatr, Renter, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue May 29, 2012
I guess I need to correct my question... We have moved several times across the country... We are wanting rental information on rentals in Oro Valley area.
We are just wanting to get more specific info of the area.
Jodi Koch, Agent, Oro Valley, AZ
Tue May 29, 2012
A great question! A conversation with a Real Estate Professional who has great listening skills would be your first course of action. They would need to ask the right questions to determine what would be right for you! Some of the things I would inquire about is your lifestyle, hobbies and activities? Would you like to live in an active adult community? Do you love to hike and would being close to trail heads be important to you? Would you be travelling back and forth to Phoenix often? Would it benefit you to be close to the interstate or the airport? Do you have health needs and would like to be close to medical facilities? Do you love the arts/music? There are many areas of Tucson that are wonderful and depending on your individual likes and needs we can then work together to determine what is the right area for you! If you would like to have that conversation I would love to take your call. 520-907-2216
Jodi@JodiKoch.com
Shahrzad Mal…, Agent, Tucson, AZ
Tue May 29, 2012
Depending on the price range you are looking for, I suggest area codes: (Foothills: 85718, 85750) Oro Valley (85755, 85737), 85704, 85742, (Dovemountain: 85658) ...
I would love to help you purchase your next house here in Tucson Az. Please let me know if I can be of any help. 520-834-3925 smalekpour@hotmail.com