Moving to Texas from washington at the end of may beginning of june. Single mother looking for a home $800 and below. Apartments are not good for me

Asked by Rachel Brown, Cedar Park, TX Mon Mar 12, 2012

I do not like to feel crowded. are there any places around thecedar park area?

Answers

3
Nanci Zimmer…, , Cedar Park, TX
Mon Mar 12, 2012
I would be glad to send you some information on homes in the area. You may need to got out to Leander which is north of Cedar Park or another part of town for the price range you are wanting. Please send me your email adress and I would be happy to help you.

Nanci Zimmerman
nancizimmerman@yahoo.com
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Wed Mar 14, 2012
Nanci is correct. Your best bet is to look just north of Cedar Park in Leander as you will have a lot more options in that price range.

Congratulations on moving to Texas. i have lived in Cedar Park for almost 8 years now and it's a great area to call home.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Linda Scott, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon Mar 12, 2012
Can you find anything like that in WA, for that price? I am sorry I am not finding anything in Cedar Park in that price range, as far as a house goes. You might be able to find a 2 BR condo or apartment. Cedar Park is a high end rental area with a stortage of homes to rent.
An Apartment or duplex, if you can find one will be your only option.
Best Wishes.
I could but, I can't find a job here.
Flag Thu Mar 15, 2012