Moving to Overland Park, KS end of October. Need a contact to help search a home. Looking to rent or do a rent to own option. Thank you

Asked by Loricheeks12, Lake Ann, MI Tue Oct 8, 2013

Answers

3
eknoerr, Renter, Los Angeles, CA
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Rent.com has several rental options in the Kansas City area. Plus you get a $100 reward card when you list using them (you must sign a lease & move in to qualify). I think you might find something there.

http://www.rent.com/missouri/kansas-city-apartments/2-556
Jenny and Tim…, Agent, Overland Park, KS
Tue Oct 8, 2013
Wr have a few homes that are for rent and we can also assist you in finding a home. We do both property management with rentals around the Kansas City metro area and can assist buyers helping them with their home search and purchase.
Tom Matthews, , 66210
Tue Oct 8, 2013
If you are going to be under $204,250 on your purchase price, you should contact me about my special loan program. It is cheaper to buy a home through this program then to rent. I am not a big believer in rent to own. The reason is that there is a very small amount of homes to chose from. The reason they will do rent to own is that the seller is not willing to sell the home at market value. I would recommend that you do rent for one year but then go through my loan program. It does take time and patience but is well worth it. This year my 10 buyers have averaged 2.0% on their 340 year fixed home loan. The program is Zero Down, Zero Closing Cost, No PMI and does not go by your credit score. Please call me at 913-269-3958 so I can tell you more about the program. I have to go to one of my buyer's in this program closing on their home this morning. Good luck with your direction!!!
Tom when did you send me this response? It states 2013 but I have only been in the OP area since June this year. I'm curious on what type of home I could obtain on a program with Zero Down, Zero Closing Cost, No PMI and does not go by your credit score. Thanks!
Flag Tue Nov 22, 2016
Lori,
With my loan program they don't go by your credit score. They go by your debt to income ratio. It does take time (6 to 8 months) but really doesn't cost anything to go through it. We just closed a buyer in Lee's Summit and the y bought a $158,000 with no money down their monthly payment is $956 with taxes and insurance included in that payment. Their 30 year fixed rate ended up being 2.625%. CALL ME 913-269-3958
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013
Thank you for the reply. The only reason we were thinking rent to own is because we are trying to build up our credit. I got a new job in KS and a significant pay increase so we have no problems make a rental/mortgage payment. We are eventually looking to buy a home in the 135,000 range. Our credit has been our downfall of looking at loans of course.
Flag Tue Oct 8, 2013