Moving to NJ, looking in the Metuchen/Edison/Westfield/Cranford areas. Can anyone show me some places next week?

Asked by Justin Allen, Edison, NJ Thu Jul 5, 2012

Answers

10
Jeanne Feenick’s answer
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Recently helped a buyer with a purchase in Westfield. I know Union, Morris and Somerset Counties well, am a member of both the Garden State and Middlesex MLS but my expertise is strongest in the communities of the Garden State MLS. You've heard from some good agents in Middlesex....if I can help you in Westfield, Cranford, I'd be happy to do so. You might also consider Union County's Berkeley Heights and New Providence - they often figure in to a search that includes Westfield.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
Vishal Maher…, , New Jersey
Thu Aug 16, 2012
Hi Justin,

Will be more than happy to help you. I have sold houses in Edison, Westfield, Clark, Metuchen and Cranford areas.
Elena, , Metuchen, NJ
Wed Aug 1, 2012
Hi Justin

It will be a great pleasure to assist you in your quest to find your ideal residence.
Be rest assured that we won't stop until you got it right. Let's work together
ASAP!

Elaine S. Elimanco-realtor associate
732-470-5526
Keller Williams Elite-realtors
Metuchen Office
Patric Santo…, Agent, North Brunswick, NJ
Fri Jul 6, 2012
Hi Justin,

I cover those towns and work frequently with renters so I would be happy to help you find a rental in the area. My office is located in Metuchen so I'm familiar with those towns.

Take a look here for the available rentals currently on the market: http://search.pspreal.com/idx/9425/results.php?stp=basic&…

Patric Santo Pietro
Prudential NJ Properties
patric@pspreal.com
732-570-5442
Web Reference:  http://www.PSPreal.com
Howard Finke…, Agent, Edison, NJ
Thu Jul 5, 2012
HI JUSTIN,

MY OFFICE IS LOCATED IN NORTH EDISON. I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE AREAS YOU ARE LOOKING INTO. LOOKING FORWARD TO ASSISTING YOU.

HOWARD
732-715-5339
Mary Petti, Agent, Edison, NJ
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Justin

I have lived in Edison since 1983 and I know the town as welll as Metuchen as well as anyone if not more. My kids attended Edison schools and I currently serve on the township zoning board.
My office is located in Westfield and I am familiar with Westfield, Fanwood, Scotch Plains and Cranford too.

Give me a call for a no obligation discussion of what you are looking for. I am, however, sure I can help you.
908-675-0167
Suzanne Green, Agent, NORTH BRUNSWICK, NJ
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Hi Justin,

We cover all of those areas you mentioned, let me know if we can help.

Andy Green
Coldwell Banker

732 910 5101
Raymond Lee, Agent, Edison, NJ
Thu Jul 5, 2012
hi justin, give me a call at 7325859379. be glad to assist.

thanks

Raymond Lee
Laquita Baez, , New Jersey
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Hi Justin, sure I can assist you. Feel free to contact me directly so we can discuss and I can find a home that would best suit your needs. Congratulations on your decision to move to NJ!

Laquita Baez
Weichert Realtors
973-687-7095
Nanda Joshi, Agent, Edison, NJ
Thu Jul 5, 2012
Definitely Justin. Would love to help you find your dream home. I have lived in this area for last 20 years and would be happy to welcome you to the area.

Call me 732 690 8165.

Nanda Joshi.
Keller Williams Elite Realtors.

NandaJ.KW@gmail.com

http://www.WAASTU.com