Moving to Houston area I need a realtor to help me find a 3-2 single family home are a townhome that accepts Section 8..

Asked by shaundale.eglin, Houston, TX Thu Sep 27, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Teri Jo Nich…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Sep 27, 2012
I can assist you. I need to know the area you prefer, the amount of your voucher, how many children, any pets etc.

teri Jo Nicholson
1 vote
Alice Albert, , Dallas, TX
Thu Dec 27, 2012
I worked with Paige Martin to acquire a property in downtown Houston. Her detailed knowledge of the area and the properties available was invaluable. She made the process easy, especially for one not acquainted with the process. I would highly recommend using Paige for any real estate venture.
0 votes
Teri Jo Nich…, Agent, Houston, TX
Thu Sep 27, 2012
I can help you. need to know what area you need and the amount of your voucher. How many children, pets??? etc. You can contact me at to let me know your requirements. I will be glad to assist you.

Teri Jo Nicholson
Houston Associates Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more