Moving in March, need short term rental property.

Asked by cleanpristine, La Vernia, TX Wed Jan 23, 2013

We are a family of 3 with a caged bird looking to rent in La Vernia. No mobile homes and nothing very old that may need repairing. We are moving from Germany in March and need a lease or rental property that is short term (month to month, 3, or 6 months).

Answers

2
Mike Fulmer, Agent, La Vernia, TX
Wed Jan 23, 2013
Hello, and thanks for your inquiry. As you may know, the rental market in La Vernia is very active. My office in in La Vernia and I have 5 agents who work with me, so occasionally we know about rentals before they come on the market. Please contact me with more specifics about size and price, and I will be glad to watch the market for anything that might meet your needs.

Mike Fulmer
Charlotte Hu…, Agent, Bracken, TX
Wed Jan 23, 2013
What are you trying to stay around as far as monthly payments? I can do some searches for you and send you anything I find. What is your email?
The cost is not an issue, but finding a place that will let us do month to month is important. As I said in the question details, we don't want to stay in a mobile home or a house that needs repairs. No carpet is a plus. An apartment would be fine as well. We do need at least 2 bedrooms. We also want to be in the La Vernia school district. Thank you for any helpful information you may have.
Flag Thu Jan 24, 2013