Moving from NY looking to rent starting August 1st. Won't be out there until end of July. Looking for 2 to 3 bedroom price range up to 2400

Asked by magnetti23, Torrance, CA Sat Jun 22, 2013

Answers

3
Michael Magaw, Agent, Torrance, CA
Mon Jun 24, 2013
I would be best to start looking now, if you plan to have a home secured by August 1st. I would be happy to help you find a home. Call me to discuss exactly what you are looking for.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
Tony Warfield, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Mon Jun 24, 2013
I will gladly help you find a place when you are ready. Be prepared it could be challenging, there are homes available, but when you start narrowing it down to price, location, # bedrooms, pets, etc... you may then have a limited choice.

Feel free to contact me and discuss all the details/requirements you need to make the big move. Torrance is a great place, I have made it my home for nearly 50 years.

Tony Warfield
Associate Broker
C. Lee Miller, Agent, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Good Day,

Not sure if you have found an agent to work with yet, but if you are still in need of assistance let me know. There are homes available, but would need to discuss your wants and needs to better locate a home for you when you arrive. I have included a link to my website to search rentals in the Torrance area. Call or email me so we can get the process started!!

Make it a Great Day!!

Respectfully,

C. Lee Miller
Broker Associate - BRE# 01882648