Moving from NC to Tampa in approx June. I am interested in something in North Tampa (I will be working at Moffitt).

Asked by Bernadette, Tampa, FL Mon Apr 22, 2013

I would be thrilled to rent a clean, single family home in a QUIET area. And, I have two kitties that we would like to bring with us. Otherwise, just my husband and I. Any suggestions?? Thank you!

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3115975852-8312-Clermont-St-Tam…

Answers

3
Dao Alderman, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Apr 24, 2013
I just have listed the single family home in Wesley Chapel/New Tampa close by the Moffitt center and in a quiet area. This property has 2 bed rooms 2 baths and a large studio that you can set up an office or an entertainment room, the total air condition living area is close to 1600 sf. I'm the property owner and realtor. If you contact me at HYDA@AOL.COM I would be more than glad to email you the detail info of the home.
Tom Roberts, Agent, Tampa, FL
Mon Apr 22, 2013

I am currently working with a family in which one partner works at Moffitt and can help you find just the right place. My wife works with med school residents who have rotations at Moffitt and our home and my office are not far away. Of course, I need to know about your home requirements and your budget.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tom Roberts
Keller Williams Realty New Tampa
Tom@TomSellsFlorida.com
813-760-4426
We would like to rent a single family house, in a safe and quiet area not too too far from the hospital. We'd like 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and a yard, and a garage... does that sound even possible for under $1200/mo? We have lived in so many different places that it's hard to tell!
Bernadette
Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013
Marie Barakat, Agent, Carrollwood, MD
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hi Bernadette. Are you looking for a rental or to buy? There are some great places for both here. I moved here a few years ago, and rented for a year before we bought, and I checked out quite a few apartment complexes. I also had a few kitties of my own. If you are looking to rent, do you want to rent a home or in a complex? If you would like, you can email me your answers and I can help you in whatever way I can. Thanks so much.

Marie Barakat
Coldwell Banker Residential
mbarakat337@live.com
(813) 992-1217
Actually, I was just thinking, maybe if I give you what we are looking for you can scope it out for us? We would like to rent a single fam house, in a safe and quiet area not far from the hospital. We'd like 3 bedrooms an 2 bathrooms, and a yard, and a garage... does that sound even possible for under $1200/mo? We have lived in so many different places that it's hard to tell!
Bernadette
Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013
We are looking to rent--I just got the word that I (we) will be coming to Tampa for a fellowship at Moffitt, and I just don't know where to look. Some people at the hospital suggested North Tampa? Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks!
Bernadette
Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013