Moving back to CA and looking for a 3 1.5 for around 2200 in the West Torrance area. Is this possible? And how many occupants are allowed?

Asked by christian, Hatfield, PA Thu Jul 4, 2013

Answers

3
Cheryl Fried…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Christian-

Good afternoon, Have you had any luck with rentals so far?

If not please feel free to send me an email or give me a call. I will send you homes, condos, townhouses in Torrance and surrounding areas that we can view together.

Also, just a quick tip, a lot of homeowners do not list rentals with agents they will post rentals through the local news papers, Westside rentals, craigslist or other rental websites. I would suggest finding a REALTOR that will not only help you with finding listed rentals but one that will still assist you in putting strong offers together on homes that are not listed on the MLS.

Thank you and have an exceptional day!

Cheryl Friedman
Michael Magaw, Agent, Torrance, CA
Fri Jul 5, 2013
Can you afford a little more? There is a 3 bedroom in West Torrance for $2700. If $2200 is your budget, then you may need to consider other locations.

Call me if you want to discuss.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
C. Lee Miller, Agent, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Fri Jul 5, 2013
Good Morning/Afternoon Christian,

There are some properties available in the Torrance Area, unfortunately none in the West Torrance at this time are listed in the MLS.

I have attached a link to some properties that are in the City of Torrance and are showing as available. Take a look and send me a message or feel free to call toll free; 877-645-4110.

These homes have at least 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths. As for how many people can occupy the property would be up to the owner of the home to decide. Anyone over the age of 18 would need to be included on the application to qualify and all that will be living at the home would need to be listed on an application.

I hope this helps. What is your expected arrival date here? Some of these homes are vacant and if you are interested I can visit the home and send you a video of the property. I have done this for others that are relocating back to the Torrance area, most recently for a client from Michigan.

I look forward to hearing from you! Hope you had a great 4th and enjoy the remainder of your weekend!

C. Lee Miller
Broker Associate - CA BRE Lic. # 01882648
Toll Free: 877-645-4110
Email: Clee@Cleehomes.com