Month-to-month rental in Miami

Asked by Juan Esguerra, Miami, FL Mon Dec 2, 2013

I need help! I have to move on Januaryh 1st and I really need a month to month rental or min 3 months with the option of month to month after. I need something flexible and would love at least a 1bedroom. It's impossible to find help and stay away from scams. Any help would be great!

Answers

5
lpurcell, Home Owner, Miami, FL
Sun Dec 15, 2013
Hi!
Did you get what you need? If not, I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath in the heart of Brickell fully equipped with bedding, towels, etc. you just need to bring your clothes.
If you're still searching, email me at: Lpurcell@codetel.net.do
Martha Barros…, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Dec 4, 2013
I will be able to help you, I have a 1 Bed unit in Doral that you will love. For more information please Contact me at:
Cell:786-273-5019
mydoralrealtor@gmail.com
Martha Barros…, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Dec 4, 2013
Hi Bianca
2 Bed/ 2 Ba in Doral will vary in the location. In the East side of Doral you can find rentals between $1,150 to $1500 at this time Dec 4/2013 there are 17 available ( Click Link Below)

RNT Flyer View (MLX)

On the West side currently you have 67 from $1,530 to $2,500 (Click Link below):

RNT Flyer View (MLX)

All really depends on what you are looking for and what your budget is. You mentioned that you will be ready for march, therefore most of these properties will not be available then, but you can get an idea of the models and the area.

I will be more than happy to keep you informed on whatever keeps coming out, just email me your name, Cell # and E-mail address to:
mydoralrealtor@gmail.com

P.S
Don't know if you will be able to open the links because its sent from Trulia site but will re-send to you when I receive your email.

Looking forward to work with you

Martha Barros
(786)273-5019
Yanoska Diaz, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Dec 3, 2013
Most of the rentals offered on our MLS are subject to one year lease, you can look into vacation rentals but they are more expensive of course...what is your budget? location?
Hi Yanoska,

I'm been looking for options of three months term rental but as you say it's impossible. Knowing this I'll be open to look for 6 months lease, I've heard they are easier to find, so if you could help me it will be awesome.
Flag Tue Dec 3, 2013
Manuel Linar…, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Mon Dec 2, 2013
It might be difficult to find, but if it is out there, i can help you find it.

Please call me at (786) 277-8425.

Manny Linares
Prestige International Realty