Military family relocating to Miami next month. Looking for rental home in the areas around Pembroke Pines, Weston, etc.

Asked by Erica Lord, Weston, FL Wed Apr 3, 2013

Answers

12
Wendy Eldeiry’s answer
Wendy Eldeiry, , Weston, FL
Mon May 13, 2013
Hi Southpaw18,

I would love to help you if you are still looking. I come from a long line of military personnel, so I have the background needed to help you out. If you need help, please feel free to call me. In fact I am in the middle of a transaction where my client is Coast Guard, and she is buying a home in Weston. Thanks

Wendy Hill ElDeiry, Esq.
Cell: (954)873-6363
Email: Wendy@ElDeiryRealEstate.com
Kerry, Home Owner, Weston, FL
Sat Apr 6, 2013
Hello there! I have a beautiful 3 bedroom home available in Weston in the Hammocks of Savanna. It is in the best school district in the county and goes to Cypress Bay High School which is the cream of the crem. If you go on Trulia you can find the house here at
http://www.trulia.com/rental/3113781950-1862-Sirius-Ln-Westo…

You are going to love living in South Florida. We PCS last year from Fort Buchanan and we love it. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions about the area. I'm not a realtor, but my house is listed with a realtor.
you can contact me directly at kerrybkg@yahoo.com.

Best of luck to you.
Kerry
One more thing, there is a military discount for rent. Are you in the USCG?
Flag Sat Apr 6, 2013
Anthony Pace…, Agent, Pembroke Pines, FL
Mon Aug 22, 2016
I've recently placed several military families in local rentals in the last few months. If you need help with relocation please don't hesitate to call me. 786-473-9789 or email at Anthony@SouthFloridaSelling.com
Thu Apr 28, 2016
I'm a USMC Veteran and a Law Enforcement Officer in the Miramar/Pembroke Pines area. Call me if you would like assistance with relocating to Dade, Broward, or the Palm Beaches. I'd be happy to help you find a secure area for your family.
Deborah Will…, Agent, Atanta, GA
Tue May 7, 2013
Hello, If you haven't found a rental as yet.Please give me a call at 678-984-8563
Maria Jessica…, Agent, Weston, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Welcome to South Florida! I worked with a lot of military families looking for rental properties when they have orders to SouthCom, MARFORSOUTH or Coast Guard . Most of the families I helped looked for an area with great schools if they have school age children. If so, they prefer Pembroke Pines or Weston. If you do not have school age children, Miramar and Pembroke Pines are preferred because of less commute time to Miami.
I used to do PCS every 3 years when my husband was in the USMC (recently retired). Now, we call Weston home and have been helping military families.
If I can be of assistance, feel free to contact me directly at 954-882-1517 or email me at mariajessica.deluna@gmail.com.
Looking forward to helping you find the right home for your family.

Warmest regards,
Maria Jessica DeLuna
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
I bet you'll be working in Doral. If so, consider your commute! It will probably be better to find a place in Miramar or Pembroke Pines.

I'm always happy to work with military families, and I have a great track record in getting landlord concessions as military families tend to have superior credit ratings and employer stability.

786-332-7042
Lynne Knapp, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hi Southpaw18,

Per your question on Trulia > Military family relocating to Miami next month. Looking for rental home in the areas around Pembroke Pines, Weston, etc.

I have been a Relocation Specialist for 25 years and Southwest Broward Real Estate is my Specialty!

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (954) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
LynneKnapp@aol.com
http://LynneKnapp.com
http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Web Reference:  http://LynneKnapp.ReMax.com
Sarita Bergs…, Agent, Weston, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hi southpaw18:
As per your question Military family relocating to Miami next month. Looking for rental home in the areas around Pembroke Pines, Weston, etc. I would like to help you but I would need a little bit mor of information about what you are looking for. Would you like a haouse a townhome or you rather be in a condo, how many bedrooms, do you have kids that are in school? And also very iomportant what is your budget for the rental.
Please let me know and I can send you information about some properties that could meet your criteria.
it would be my pleasure helping you find your new place.

Sarita Bergstein, G.R.I.
Realtor.
Licensed in FL.
Email: saritabb@gmail.com
http://sarita.sef.mlxchange.com
4410 Weston Rd. Weston, FL 33326
TEL: (954) 727.9347 FAX: (954) 727.9348
Skype: saritabittan
Javier O Diaz, , Weston, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hello, I will be more than happy to assist you with your rental home; please contact me directly at your earliest convenience.
Aldo Leon, , Weston, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
As an expert in the Weston, Pembroke Pines, Davie, Cooper City, and Miramar Real Estate areas I would be glad to help you in your search for the best rental property available for you but I need more information about your search criteria. I need to know if you are looking for a house or an apartment, how many bedrooms, etc.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience on my direct line at 954-682-9278 or via e-mail at aldoleon@aldoleon.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Aldo Leon
Charles Rutenberg Realty, LLC
Direct: 954-682-9278
e-mail: aldoleon@aldoleon.com
Web: http://www.aldoleon.com
Ana Huffer, Agent, Cooper City, FL
Wed Apr 3, 2013
Hi southpaw18,

I can help you, please feel free to contact me so that we can discuss your needs.

Ana Huffer
United Realty Group
305-951-7201
AnaHuffer@att.net