Med student, wife, newborn looking for 1bdr ($750-950) in reven/n center/roscoe area for July 1 move in

Asked by Nkbudd, Ravenswood, Chicago, IL Wed May 16, 2012

Answers

4
Matt Laricy, Agent, Chicago, IL
Thu May 17, 2012
I would get a good leasing agent. This way you have someone to go to walk you through the process. Its free to you!
Randall Lanc…, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed Jan 9, 2013
July 1st is a bit away, so may I offer you the use of my free website http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. The information is updated daily and you can get a feel for all the different areas and neighborhoods. My website and my services for you will always be free. I would like to assist you in your home search.
Derwin Wince, , Skokie, IL
Thu May 17, 2012
Please consider the needs of your wife and child in finding a suitable place to live within the areas you have addressed. Will you live there long enough to start day care? Will your wife be expecting to work close to home? Can she take a stroll with your child to a local store?

If you've thought about these things, contact me because we at Visionary Real Estate have thought of these and more...too.
Philip Sencer, Agent, Chicago, IL
Wed May 16, 2012
I found 6 under 1K/mo although 2 are gardens. Let me know and I can email them to you.