Rentals in Dallas>Question Details

destiny42004…, Renter in Saint Paul, MN

Me and my husband just got the okay to get out of our lease early.We are looking for a 3 bedroom for April 1st. Any agents can help? Referral?

Asked by destiny420042001, Saint Paul, MN Fri Nov 23, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dallas

Are you currently living in Dallas? I agree with Kenny Bebensee and Monica Pineda, start the mortgage process now which will include a viewing of your credit report to make sure there are no errors, and never to early to choose your real estate agent.

Do you know where you want to live? I am happy to send you rental information for you to read and study, see where the homes are located. Even though it is true that homes lease quickly, at least you will be familiar with style, area, condition.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 9, 2012
You mentioned you are leaving your current rental early. Are you looking to rent, or to buy in April? If you want to buy then its a good time to start looking for a mortgage lender, but as the other agents said if you are looking to lease a different property then it is a little too early to start searching. You dont want to find a house you love just to watch it get leased to someone else. Either way, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have about the process, or just to get the ball rolling. It's never too early to find the right Realtor! :-)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 24, 2012
Hi Monica- we are looking to Rent for now.
Flag Sat Nov 24, 2012
The best time to start looking is the first week of March. Landlords will not hold the houses for you for more than 3 weeks.
Duong Nguyen
RE/MAX Associates of Dallas
But don't people give 30-60 day notices? Shouldn't I look earlier? Like February? Some places may be getting ready for April 1st.
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012
Pick any 1 of us and get going. Get the early termination agreement in writing.

Turtle Creek Realty
Thank you- actually we do have it in writing. It came today! :)
Flag Fri Nov 23, 2012