Me and my husband have three kids we live off of langley and would love to stay in the area I believe my home is making me sick I dont know what to do

Asked by Pcolamommy, Pensacola, FL Sun Jun 10, 2012

Answers

4
Annette Lawrence’s answer
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Consult a physician. Find out if you are indeed clinically sick.
Get a home inspector who can complete a toxic drywall and mold assessment.
You may want to find out what this property or community was used for before they constructed the homes.

Ok, so the doc could not find anything and the inspector(s) come up empty and you are living on a former orange grove.

Now, its time to take matters into your own hands.

If you are new to the area, you may simply be acclimating to the extremely potent natural environment of Florida with would be Oak, Pine and Palm pollen. Be aware, these allergy aggrevators that had no effect 5 years ago can all of a sudden influence your immune system.

Now, take a look at your lifestyle.
Inactive folks are sitting targets for any ailment ever imagined. Get active. Get physical, Get healthy.
The more anaerobic energy you burn physically the more collateral you build in natural health defenses. If you are overweight, sedimentary, and have poor diet, you are an incubator waiting for a renegade bug to make you sick. It is your responsibility to model a healthy lifestyle.

How about your emotional health.
Are you existing under persistent stress?
It's the old story of the water and the rock...the water will over time overcome the natural strengths of the rock.

To get back on track in this regard...
Take a moment to focus on the things in your life for which you are truly grateful.
Those things from which you have benefited, but did not earn.
Those things which were granted you solely due to unmerited favor.
Remind yourself of these things on an hourly, daily basis. When you are able to celebrate your incredible good fortune from the origin of a grateful heart, you are on the pathway to a better you.

Or you can move to a new location. Hmmm, as a real estate professional should I have suggested this first?
Lys Saint Au…, Agent, Pompano Beach, FL
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Please call me. I will like to hear more about what is going on. My office # 850-471-5000.
Thank you!
Bob Hanley, Agent, Pensacola, FL
Mon Jun 11, 2012
If your home is a rental I would ask your landlord fo check out what the proplem might be, if you own the home and you don't smell gas you might consider hiring a mold specialist.
Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Jun 11, 2012
Bring in a home inspector to check for any problems like leaking gas or mold which may be causing you health problems.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com